- If the injured worker does not intend to seek medical treatment from a doctor (office, urgent care, emergency room, hospital, etc.) please do not use WebEnvisions to report the incident. You should keep your own documentation for your agency records.
- If the injured worker has sought medical treatment from a doctor, please enter the information into WebEnvisions immediately.
- Whether you know that the injured worker has seen a doctor (office, urgent care, emergency room, hospital, etc.) or not, please fax the SRI (Supervisor’s Report of Injury) to Risk Management at 602-382-2380. Risk Management may receive a medical bill before the agency is notified that the employee did, in fact, go to a doctor.
- Be sure to check the “Edit a pending Incident/Loss Report” on WebEnvisions every day to see if a report has been entered into WebEnvisions by Risk Management or another user in your agency. Please update the report if you have additional information.
- If you know the injured worker has missed or anticipates missing more than seven (7) calendar days from work, please call 602-542-5218.
- Notify Risk Management if you learn that the employee’s work status has changed. This includes learning that the employee has returned to work. The Workers’ Compensation Claims Information Line (602-542-5218) is always answered during business hours.
- There are reporting requirements established by the Industrial Commission of Arizona especially in the case of fatalities; therefore, it is imperative that serious, life-threatening or fatal injuries must be called in to the Workers' Compensation Section as soon as possible (602-542-5218). Typically a nurse case manager will be dispatched to the hospital immediately upon notification of a serious injury to help coordinate medical care and make family contact.
- Call Risk Management at 602-542-5218 if you question the validity of any claim.
- Cooperate with the Risk Management adjuster for follow-up communication and questions.
- For questions pertaining to WebEnvisions contact Julie Lilleberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-364-1833.
Requests for reports should be made in writing to Julie Lilleberg at email@example.com.
Workers’ Compensation Personnel Directory